Tuesday 21 May 2013

A Whistles hand-me down

There are many emotionally significant benefits to having a sister - love, support, advice, understanding, comfort...a whole plethora of wonderfulness. There are also fashion benefits, otherwise known as hand-me-downs.

Just this past weekend, my lovely sister bestowed on me two dresses from Monsoon and Gap and this gorgeous skirt from Whistles. All in perfect condition, hardly worn and now hanging happily in my wardrobe.

Floral Whistles skirt worn with a jumper from one of the
original Autograph ranges at M&S. It's so old, it pre-dates
my decade-long relationship with my husband!

As much as I'd love to be wearing the skirt with bare
legs & a t-shirt, at least the freezing weather allows me
to wear my gorgeous pink Exeter coat.

Pink & floral teamed with a bit of leopard print!

A close-up of the print...& a Lola Rose ring

The Clarks Yarra boots...which are always on my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...