Wednesday 20 March 2013

Celia Birtwell for Uniqlo

I know I harp on rather a lot about designer collaborations on the high street. But even in the depths of a painful, unattractive, miserable sinus infection, I can feel the fluttering of excitement at the prospect of tomorrow's launch of the Celia Birtwell range at Uniqlo.







It's not the first time she's produced a range for a high street brand - a few years back it was Topshop, then John Lewis and she's done various accessories for other brands, such as Boots. But I think if you love Celia Birtwell - and I do - it doesn't matter that there have been other ranges, it's still exciting and a great opportunity to get your hands on some of her iconic prints...at amazing prices.

I have my eye on some of the dresses and blouses, including these two lovelies...


Blouse - £19.90



Dress - £29.90

Vogue has a gallery on its website showing the range...though I didn't spot the grey polka dot outfit anywhere, which I'm a bit partial to (even though I know that those trousers are likely to make anyone under 5"7 look rather squat!). 

The range goes on sale online at 9am tomorrow and 10am in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...